Jun 25, 2009

Teddy Bear. Classic Comfort by Jess at Have Faith



Jess at Have Faith is a great blogger and who I deem an "old soul" as she is so wise AND a freshman in high school! In addition to peanut butter, here is something that gives Jess comfort:

Whether it be after a tough day ending in tears or after a night filled with fun, this gift from my boyfriend always brings me comfort. He gave me a soft, white teddy bear for Valentines Day this year. It has a heart attached that reads "I love you" and it makes me smile when I see it. It reminds me of him when he's away and no night is complete without my bear. I love curling up on the couch with her while watching a good movie. (Which is exactly what I plan on doing tonight with the Notebook and a Chai Tea.) This meaningful teddy bear is my ultimate comfort and I feel much more at peace with her in my arms. A little cheesy? Maybe. The truth? Yes.



Thanks, Jess. I, too have a white bear with a heart that my boyfriend (now husband) brought home from a trip to NYC he went on right after we met. So sweet, and we hadn't even kissed yet. That little bear sealed the deal.

xo

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute!

    Pam
    www.alovefornewrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete